Ever had that moment when you wanted to give a clear answer of your faith to a friend or relative and you felt inadequate?
This class, following the fall sermon series and led by Pastor Jason, will help you have clear answers to some of faith’s persistent questions. It is open to all. It will be helpful for parents who encounter tough conversations to respond with hope, faith, and confidence.
The questions we will cover include:
- How do we know what God is like?
- Why is the Bible the book for me?
- Where did we go wrong?
- Is Jesus really the only way?
- Are Heaven and Hell Real?
- What does a transformed life look like?
- Do I need the Church?