Crisis Food PantrySharing the love of Christ as we provide emergency food assistance and spiritual support.
- Monday – Wednesday | 9:00am – 2:00pm
- All adults living in the home must have photo ID and proof of address.
- Children living in the home must have social security cards.
Food DrivePeriodically, we host a food drive. Here are some items that we are looking for. You can bring your donations to the Food Pantry!
- Canned Fruit (15 oz)
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Red, Kidney or Pinto Beans
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Meat
- Peanut Butter (16 oz)
- Jelly (16 oz) (other than grape)
- Spaghetti Sauce (small)
- Corn Muffin mix
- Pork ‘n Beans
- Hamburger/Tuna Helper
- Saltine Crackers
- Cooking Oil
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Toilet Paper
Contact Krista Rosenbaum today with any questions you may have about the Food Pantry at Schweitzer!
krista rosenbaumDirector of Community Impact
"Outreach ministry is where God has called me. I get great joy in seeing God at work in the lives of so many people from all different walks of life."