Crisis Food PantrySharing the love of Christ as we provide emergency food assistance and spiritual support.
- Monday – Wednesday | 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Sunday | 3:30pm - 4:30pm
The pantry will be closed on November 21, December 24-26, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
- All adults living in the home must have photo ID and proof of address.
- Children living in the home must have social security cards.
Food DrivePeriodically, we host a food drive. Here are some items that we are looking for. You can bring your donations to the Food Pantry!
- Canned Fruit (15 oz)
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Red, Kidney or Pinto Beans
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Meat
- Peanut Butter (16 oz)
- Jelly (16 oz) (other than grape)
- Spaghetti Sauce (small)
- Corn Muffin mix
- Pork ‘n Beans
- Hamburger/Tuna Helper
- Saltine Crackers
- Cooking Oil
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Toilet Paper
Contact Krista Rosenbaum today with any questions you may have about the Food Pantry at Schweitzer!
krista rosenbaumassociate Pastor
"Outreach ministry is where God has called me. I get great joy in seeing God at work in the lives of so many people from all different walks of life."