- Mentor Meeting (1 hr per week)
- Worship Service (8:20, 9:40, or 11:00)
- Serving the Church
- Bible Study (no Bible study is required during JFL, F&F, or Alpha)
ONE TIME REQUIREMENTS
- Jobs for Life (8 wks)
- Faith & Finances (12 wks)
- Bible Course (12 wks)
- Journaling from time in Scripture & Prayer
- Up to $50 monthly, amount calculated based on level of participation.
- Up to $50 monthly in Life Change Savings Fund.
- Personalized Study Bible after completion of 3 months.
- Monthly visit to Schweitzer Food Pantry.
- All courses and classes are no cost to Participant.
- Mature Christian assigned as a Mentor to the Participant.
- Transportation/Childcare provided.
Requirements in italics indicate transportation is provided.
If you're interested in participating in the Life Change Plan, simply fill out the form below to get in touch with our Community Impact leader.
krista rosenbaumDirector of Community Impact
"Outreach ministry is where God has called me. I get great joy in seeing God at work in the lives of so many people from all different walks of life."